女孩子有點脾氣怎麼了,你見過不帶刺的玫瑰嘛。
What‘s wrong with the girl who has a temper? Have you ever seen roses without thorns?
物極必反,人美必單。
Things must be reversed, and beauty must be single。
你別兇我不然我讓瑪卡巴卡開車撞你。
Don’t be fierce to me or I will let Macabaka hit you by car。
每次我一個人走夜路都好害怕, 天這麼黑, 我這麼美, 真怕別人看不見啊。
Every time I walk alone at night, I‘m so scared。 It’s so dark and I‘m so beautiful。 I’m really afraid that others will not see it。
別問我喜歡的人是誰,神仙是愛著眾生的。
Don‘t ask who I like, gods love sentient beings。
假裝可愛太難了,還好我是真的可愛。
It’s too hard to pretend to be cute, but fortunately I am really cute。
一個人只要胖到位了,認真看書都像在點菜。
As long as a person is fat enough, reading carefully is like ordering food。
心有萌虎,嗷嗚~
A cute tiger in my heart, oooo~
戀愛太難了,拜個把子吧。
It‘s too difficult to fall in love。
我好喜歡小動物,比如說炸雞烤鴨水煮魚。
I really like small animals, such as fried chicken, roast duck, boiled fish。
我會煮各種口味的泡麵,你要不要考慮娶了我。
I can cook instant noodles of various flavors。 Would you like to consider marrying me?
廢話公主想和王子說廢話,王子在哪裡。
The princess wants to talk nonsense to the prince, where is the prince。