奧推網

選單
財經

匯款業務 remit money

身為銀行職員,你肯定對匯款業務比較熟悉,電匯、信匯、票匯等等的種種匯款方式你都瞭如指掌,但是絕大多數客戶對此卻是一頭霧水,這時就需要你的推薦和講解了,那麼,面對外國客戶,你的英文準備好了嗎?

How much would you like to remit?=How much do you want to send?

remit v。匯款

您想匯多少錢?

How much would you like to send to London?

您想往倫敦匯多少錢?

Where would you like to remit it?

您想匯到哪裡?

You‘d like to send it to London, right?

您想匯到倫敦,是嗎?

Whom do you want t remit it to?

您想匯給誰?

Which method of remittance would you like?

remittance n。匯款,匯寄之款

您想用什麼匯款方式?

You don’t need telegraphic transfer。

telegraphic a。電報的,電信的

transfer n。&v 。轉賬匯款

您不需要採用電匯方式。

Do you want the money to go T/T, M/T or D/D?

T/T telegraphic transfer “電匯”(透過電報方式匯款)

M/T (mail transfer)“信匯”

D/D (demand draft)“票匯”

您想用電匯、信匯還是票匯?

I suggest you remit the money by electronic funds transfer。

electronic funds transfer(簡稱EFT)“電子(轉賬)匯款”

我建議您用電子(轉賬)匯款。

It takes about two days。

大概要花兩天時間。

It takes a week to arrive in Sydney。

匯到悉尼要一週時間。

The cost for a $2,000 remittance to Hongkong is $10。

匯款2000美元到香港的費用是10美元。

Please fill out this remittance bill。

請填寫這張匯款單。

Here is the money order。 Please fill it out。

money order “匯款單”

這是匯款單,請您填一下。

Please write down the name and address of the beneficiary。

beneficiary n。收款人

請填寫收款人的名字和地址。

You may write a few words to the recipient in this blank if you like。

recipient n。接受者,收款人

如果您願意,您可以在這一空格中給收款人寫幾句話。

I‘m sorry, sir, but your remittance hasn’t reached us yet。

對不起,先生。您的匯款還沒有到。

We have to deduct a charge from the remittance。

deduct v。扣除

我們得從匯款裡面扣除一筆手續費用。

We‘ll notify you as soon as your remittance comes。

notify v。通知,同報

您的匯款一到我們就通知您。

We have a transfer of $500 from China for you。

有從中國給您匯來的500美元。

We have a remittance for you。

有您的匯款。